Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A second start

Well my first attempt at blogging ended up in the Blogger's spam-prevention robots characterizing my blog as SPAM !

I was treating the blog as my digital scrapbook as I collected information on anything remotely connected with the topic of time.  And I also went off topic a bit.

For reasons yet to be revealed - I did have several posts on excerpts of Aristotle.  I wonder if the robots considered it "... irrelevant, repetitive, or nonsensical text"?  Especially considering the posts where in not in sequential order.    And each post had a reference to where I got the Aristotle text from  (just giving credit to the guy the originally transcribed it all into HTML).

Well ... let's try this blogging thing again ...

HG

No comments:

Post a Comment